(NOC-9617- Labourers in Food and Beverage Processing)
- OmniPet Nutrition Inc
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 30980
- Category : General Labour
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 14 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 13 Mar 2022
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
OmniPet Nutrition Inc. is looking for labourers (NOC-9617- Labourers in Food and Beverage Processing) in pet food processing plant at 3120 Mccallum Road, Abbotsford, BC where we process, produce; package and ship dry pet food to the domestic market as well as export to over 20 countries.
Omnipet Nutrition is western Canada’s largest contract manufacturer of private label pet food company. Our 24 hours, 7-day operation provides a variety of shifts.
Main duties include:
• Perform Quality Control checks as per procedures.
• Clean, sweep and vacuum product spills and clean up work areas
• Stack bags on pallets and transport them to the designated lots
• Check products and packaging for basic quality defects and make necessary corrections
• Inspect skids and wrap pallets on wrapping machine
• Perform QC checks including, bag seal checks, metal detector checks moisture and water activity tests.
• Move, stack and pack finished material.
• Inspect and clean equipment and tools before and after use
• Assist machine operators in performing their duties; ensure efficient flow of products on the conveyors to the robotic arm.
• Perform a product change-over on the packaging line. Prepare for consecutive runs efficiently.
• Stack smaller bags in a box or pallet.
• Change packaging screens.
Terms of Employment: This position is full-time (40 hours per week), may require overtime
Language: Knowledge of the English language is required
Wages: $17.00 per hour (Annual salary Approximately $33,280)
Benefits: Vacation pay, paid sick leave, WCB coverage at work, basic medical coverage (all other benefits according to BC Employment Standards Act will be provided)
The candidates hired for these vacancies will have the opportunities to progress to a Machine Operator or/and Process technician position.
Education: Grade 12 or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 years related experience an asset. Job training will be provided.
Must be physically fit.
Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens and Permanent residence
Contact information of the hiring manager
How to Apply
No views yet