General Supervisor – Building Construction
- Steelage Construction Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 66561
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $37.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Sep 2022
- Expiry Date : 23 Sep 2023
Steelage Construction Ltd. is currently looking for a reliable and hard-working General Supervisor – Building Construction to join our team as soon as possible.
- Plan, schedule, and execute construction tasks in accordance with the construction schedule for all workers and subcontractors.
- Supervision of workers and trades on jobsite and ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
- Able to read construction drawings and specifications.
- Ensure all building and safety code requirements are met.
- Provide regular progress reports to project manager.
- Identify and resolve work issues and suggest ways to improve quality and productivity.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience in trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
No views yet