Ichiban is looking for a Full-Time Food Service Supervisor
- Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd. dba Ichiban
- West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14090
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00-18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 19 Oct 2021
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
Wage: $15.00 – $18.00/hour (depending on experience)
Hours: 30- 40 hours/week
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
· Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurant essentials are adequately stocked
· Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
· Train staff on their duty and their responsibilities.
· Supervise staff to ensure serving dishes are prepared well in a timely manner.
· Managing restaurant staff's work schedules.
· Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant staff
· Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
· Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
· Perform other duties as requested.
Educational Requirements: Completion of Secondary school is required.
Experience Requirements: 1~2 years of work experience in food preparation or service is required.
Language Requirements: English
Number of Positions: 1
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Company information: Gintaro Ichiban Japanese Kitchen Ltd. dba Ichiban
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business address: 1405 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B8
How to Apply
Please apply via Email
No views yet