Infant Toddler Educator
- Academics preKindergarten
- Job ID : 5668
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $19.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 07 Jan 2020
- Expiry Date : 06 Jan 2021
Hiring Infant Toddler Educator
Academics preKindergarten, for children 10 months to 5 years old, is a multinational childcare centre with locations throughout Canada and the USA. We are looking for driven individuals to join our growing team in Vancouver!
We are looking for experienced Infant Toddler Educators for Full-time positions.
Position: Infant Toddler Educator
Working Condition: $19.00/hour, 37.5 hours /week (Full-time, Permanent)
Vacation: 4% vacation fee
Benefits (After 3 month full time work): Extended Medical Benefits
Available Position: 2
Why should you work for us?
- We value and support professional growth and development for all our employees
- We offer impressive extended health benefits
- We focus our efforts on a child centred environment
- We have an amazing support network for all our staff
- We believe in a work life balance
- At Academics you will be respected as a Teacher and an Educator
- Valid ECE-Infant Toddler License to Practice in British Columbia
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Clear Criminal Records Check
- 3 Letters of Reference
- Minimum 2 year childcare experience in a licensed childcare facility
- Statement from a medical practitioner indicating adequate physical and psychological capability to work with children and carry out assigned duties.
- College Diploma related to child growth/development required
- Must share our passion in early learning
- Implementing planned and age appropriate educational activities.
- Ensuring the health, safety and emotional wellbeing of the children.
- Providing excellent supervision and interaction with children at all times.
- Monitoring children during outdoor activities and interact with the children to enhance their learning.
- Maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicating effectively with parents, and other staff.
- Promoting feelings of security and trust in children.
- Observing and recording children's growth, behavior, and development, and discuss these with parents.
- Bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers
- Maintaining a positive, calm attitude and to parents and volunteers.
- Performing other related duties as required.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Academics preKindergarten Kingsway
Vancouver, BC V5R 5X4
No views yet