- Sushi Wara
- Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11938
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Feb 2021
Sushi Wara in Ladysmith, BC is hiring competent Line Cooks!
Position: Line Cook
Number of Positions: 2
Work Hours: 30-40 hours per week
Wage: $16.00-$22.00 CAD per hour
Vacation: 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Benefit: Free meals at work
Language of Work: English
Employment Term: Permanent, Full-time
Work Location: #31-370 Trans-Canada Hwy. (Davis Rd.), Ladysmith, BC V9G 1T9
– Prepare and cook Japanese hot food from menu including teriyaki, gyoza, karage, udon, etc.
– Supervise and train kitchen helpers
– Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Make an adjustment to food items to accommodate customers with dietary restrictions
– Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial cooking are required.
- English skills are required.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
– Standing for extended periods
How to Apply
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and aboriginal people.
Sushi Wara (1073905 BC Ltd.)
#31-370 Trans-Canada Hwy. (Davis Rd.), Ladysmith, BC V9G 1T9
No views yet