Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Efficient interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
- Transportation/travel experience
- International, Local, Long-haul, National, Provincial/territorial, Regional, Short-haul
- Documentation knowledge
- Driver logbook
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy, Load and unload goods, Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment, Pay and receive payments for goods, Perform brake adjustments, Perform emergency roadside repairs, Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, Perform preventive maintenance
- Transportation/travel information
- Willing to travel cross-border, Willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel internationally, Willing to travel overnight
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Sitting
- The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.