- Wang’s family
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 14848
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 10 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Nov 2021
A busy family seeks a kind, gentle and responsible Nanny with independent work ethic who is great with children, to provide care for a 7-month-old infant in Richmond, BC.
Job type: Full-time, permanent.
Work Schedule: 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week; weekday schedule from 2:30pm to 10:30pm, weekend/holiday schedule from 10am to 6pm; must able to work on some weekend or holiday.
Compensation: $16/hour, meals included, optional accommodation with no charge, paid travel expenses, paid vacation.
– Look after and take care for children in employer’s or own home
– Supervise children’s activities, such as meal time and rest periods
– Guide children in personal hygiene
– Care for children’s daily needs, such as bathing, dressing, feeding and changing diapers
– Scheme, prepare and serve meals for children
– Keep a safe and healthy surrounding in the home
– Be patient for children and maintain their social development in a healthy way
– Teach children depending on the instruction by us
– Hold and join in some games and activities for children
– Record children’s daily activities and healthy status
– Train, instruct and advise us about caring children, such as the attentions on an emergency or temporary basis.
– Previous experience with infant and toddler is preferred.
– Knowledge of first aid is preferred.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com .
No views yet