Legal Administrative Assistant
- The Liberty Group Holding Inc.
- Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 82231
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.85 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 31 Jul 2023
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Employment Term: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Employment location: 300 Amberley Way Suite 110 Sherwood Pak, AB, T8H 1X8
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Maintain filing system
- Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Train and supervise staff
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Team player
How to Apply
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
No views yet