Pharmacy store supervisor
- Hope Healthcare Services Inc.
- Hope, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 19422
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-03-01
- Posting Date : 25 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 24 Aug 2021
We are Fraser Canyon Remedy’s Rx Pharmacy; we have been in business for more than four years; we are serving the beautiful community of Hope, BC. We are a department store pharmacy where we do serve our community with a wide range of:
- Sports Braces and Supports
- Safe Medication Disposal
- Ostomy Supplies
- Home Health Care
- Free Prescription Delivery
- Easy Prescription Transfer
- Diabetic Supplies
- Compression Stocking Fitting.
We are looking to hire on a full-time base a Pharmacy store supervisor, who is able to perform the following duties:
- Supervise and co-ordinate with pharmacy aids and pharmacy assistants.
- Hire and train new pharmacy aid and monitor and report on the performance.
- Act as a liaison between the staff and the pharmacy manager.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and maintain adequate storage levels.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by handling client concerns in a timely manner.
- Understand the CRM system to Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and the staff.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store is maintained, such as store displays, signage, and cleanliness.
- Can perform the clerical duties while supervising the staff.
- Periodical audit of the pharmacy stock of different items.
- Assist in pharmaceutical compounding prescriptions if needed.
- Accountable for opening and closing the pharmacy on time, including arming and disarming pharmacy alarms.
- Accountable for counting and balancing tills and float at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Conduct daily safe audits.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma is required.
- The previous pharma store experience is a must.
- The ability to understand and communicate with different client segments.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes mornings, days, evenings and weekends, Monday through Sunday.
- Pharmaceutical compounding experience is a must
How to Apply
No views yet