- Concorde Mechanical Solutions Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12328
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-10-01
- Posting Date : 10 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 10 Sep 2021
Since 2009, Concorde Mechanical Solutions Ltd. Has been working in the Metro-Vancouver area providing full-service Plumbing, Cooling, Heating and Gas services to both residential and commercial customers. We take pride in providing economical and timely service, without compromising quality, safety or friendly service.
- 3 – Vacancies
- $27 per hour to start
- Must be willing to work between Surrey and surrounding areas.
- Start Date – ASAP
- Must be able to communicate in English
What does the job entail?
- Install, repair and maintain residential and commercial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- May prepare cost estimates.
- Completion of Secondary School is preferred, but not required.
- Relevant education or minimum 3 years of relevant experience in either Plumbing or construction related field that requires the use of hand tools, measuring, marking and reading specifications.
- Trade certification in plumbing would be an asset. In BC this is not required, though we do encourage certifications and licensing and will support the right candidates in this effort.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Problem solving and trouble shooting mentality
- Excellent customer communication
- Ability to work with a diverse team
- Ability to communicate respectfully when needed
- Highly organized – someone who knows where their tools are!
What we offer?
- Scent free and smoke free environment.
- Flexible scheduling (this benefits everyone at times).
How to Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to:
Concorde Mechanical Solutions Ltd.
7546 – 140th Street, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 5J8
Please reference posting number 20200911 in your email subject to: email@example.com
Posting will run for the period of September 10th onwards until a suitable candidate is located.
No views yet