- Clearsea Foods Ltd. dba DK Chicken. Delicious Korean Chicken
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9806
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 – $26.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-06-17
- Posting Date : 17 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Jun 2021
Clearsea Foods Ltd. dba DK Chicken. Delicious Korean Chicken in Surrey, BC is looking for a skilled and experienced Full-time, Permanent Restaurant Manager.
- Position: Restaurant Manager (Full-Time, Permanent position)
- Wage: $24.50 – $26.00 per hour (wage to be determined depend on experience and skills)
- Working hours: 32 hrs/week (8 hours/day, 4 days/week)
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 days paid holidays per year or 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Education: Completion of a college diploma
- Experience: 3 years or more of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
- Applicants from other provinces will also be considered
- Language: English
- Working Location: #110-19475 Fraser Hwy., Surrey, BC V3S 6K7
- Business Name: DK Chicken. Delicious Korean Chicken
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of restaurant staffs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant, food and beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
How to Apply
How to Apply: send your ‘resume’
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please respond with resume by email with ‘Restaurant Manager’ on the subject line)
- Mail to business location above.
No phone calls regard to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet