- Wild Wing
- Milton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15080
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 17 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 17 Nov 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Restaurant supervisor for the Wild Wing located at 6921 Derry Rd West Unit #1 Milton, ON L9T 7H5 Canada
No. of Position: 02
The Restaurant supervisor at Wild Wing performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, oversee the operation of restaurant, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team member and food servers in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas
- Make a schedule of food servers based on customer rush.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15 to $ 16 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet