Sheet metal worker (2 vacancies)
- Benkin Sheet Metal 2008 Ltd.
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 69140
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $28.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Oct 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Oct 2023
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$28.50 Hourly, for 30.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Several locations in the Lower Mainland and Shop: 1963 Kingsway Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C1S9
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English required
– Read and follow work order specifications according to the details drawn.
– Layout, measure, and mark sheet metal according to details following Supervisor's directions.
– Perform the appropriate work to cut out the metal.
– Operate light metalworking machines such as shears, hand brakes, punches and drill presses to cut, bend, bandsaws. hole punch, drill, or straighten sheet metal profiles.
– Operate computerized equipment that is programmed to shear and bend complicated profiles, and to bend heavy gauge material per details.
– According to detailed specifications on work orders, building codes and architectural blueprints: fit and join fabricated sheet metal parts using riveting, welding, and/or soldering to complete finished products for installation.
– Inspect product quality to ensure your finished products conform to the specifications.
– Use shrink wrap to wrap around orders that are bundled, label them and transfer finished products onto proper pallets for transportation by the companies Installers to the various work sites.
– Follow the Company Rules, Safety Policy, Safe Work Practices and Procedures.
Benkin Sheet Metal 2008 Ltd.
1963 Kingsway Ave, Port Coquitlam, BC, V3C1S9
Mailing address: PO BOX 1262 Stn Main, Coquitlam, BC, V3J 6Z9
How to Apply
APPLY BY EMAIL ONLY. NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED.
BY EMAIL ONLY TO:
No views yet