- 2765162 Ontario Inc. O/A Osmow’s
- New Tecumseth, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 49512
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 01 Apr 2023
Employer: 2765162 Ontario Inc. O/A Osmow's
Position: Shift Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: 36 Young St, Alliston, ON, L9R 1P8
Salary: $16.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Prepare daily sales report using POS software and brief the management.
- Assign, oversees and evaluate work for the shift staff. Recommend promotion, transfer, or termination of employees.
- Perform paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Supervise and communicate changes of food preparation, methods to the employees.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit payroll information for the assigned shift staff
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English language, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet