- Ripple Effect Foods Inc. O/A McDonalds Restaurant
- Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 59871
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Jul 2023
Ripple Effect Foods Inc. O/A McDonalds Restaurant
8023 ON-12 #2, Orillia, ON L3V 0E7
$18.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Optional group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eyecare coverage on 50% cost sharing basis would be offered upon completing 60 days of employment period.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
40-44 Hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
- To assist the salaried management team in ensuring the efficient running of the restaurant in accordance with company policies and guidelines and the Company Plan to Win. To provide leadership, coaching and direction to all crew members to ensure there is an engaged, motivated and skilled team who are customer focused and Brand Ambassadors.
- The Shift Manager directly reports to the Restaurant Manager. In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows the people positioning guide and organises and directs crew members on all stations to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- Helps to refine operational abilities of crew members, by use of ‘on the job training’ techniques and by corrective coaching.
- Actively engages and motivates staff day to day through the use of basic people practices, reward and recognition.
- Helps crew members to become competent in all areas by completing SOCs as required and or supporting the crew trainers to do so, day to day.
- Completes Crew Trainer SOCs.
- Supports the Training Manager in the delivery of the store training grade.
- Assists as required in the delivery of crew performance reviews.
- Participates in crew training classes as required.
- Participates in the orientation and initial training of Crew Members as required.
- Completes pre, during and post shift checklists to plan and organise a smooth operation with excellent QS&C, whilst achieving secondary responsibilities.
- Performs tasks required to raise the store’s standards of QS&C in alignment with the ROIP Action Plan. Handles customer complaints efficiently, politely and professionally.
- Can recognise the visual characteristics of good quality products and acts to achieve and maintain gold standard product at all times.
- Is responsible for and understands the importance of adhering to all Food Safety
- and Health and Safety policies and regulations.
- Ensures all products and menu items are available always. Supervises acceptance and recording of deliveries.
- Performs basic paperwork, enters daily waste/e-meals and inventory, completes cashing up/banking, checks hunter records, closes and opens the system.
- Attends and actively participates in managers meetings, putting forward ideas and contributing to the ongoing improvement and success of the restaurant.
- Takes responsibility for set goal areas, usually in line with ROIP and works diligently to improve their area, providing updates and feedback at managers meetings.
- Always presents him/herself to customers and fellow employees in such a manner as to be an asset and a credit to McDonald’s and him/herself.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in food preparation or service is required, prior supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By email to: jobs.RippleEffectFoods@gmail.com
No views yet