Shift Manager-Subway Restaurant
- Subway Dixie Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 3911
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-07
- Posting Date : 07 Oct 2019
- Expiry Date : 06 Oct 2020
|Subway Dixie Inc. O/A Subway Restaurant|
|Shift Manager-Subway Restaurant|
|5019 Spectrum Way Unit 5A, Mississauga, ON L4W 0E3|
|$15.00-$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.|
|None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions|
|4% of the gross salary|
Hours of Work:
|35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week|
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of shift staff
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY Operations Manual.
- Manages a staff of approximately 3 to 5. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assists the restaurant manager/owner with planning of special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
- Establishing methods to meet work schedules
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems for the assigned shift
- Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to ApplyBy emailing to email@example.com
No views yet