- Norba Investments Ltd. O/A Tim Hortons
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 4485
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-11-26
- Posting Date : 26 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 25 Nov 2020
|Norba Investments Ltd. O/A Tim Hortons|
|202 County Court Blvd, Brampton, ON, L6W 4K7|
|$15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.|
|Shared group insurance, medical, dental and eye care benefits|
|4% of the gross salary|
Hours of Work:
|40.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week|
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
- Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets
- Monitor product levels and ensure bakers replenish as required
- Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- College level diploma related to hospitality/management an asset
- Requires excellent communication skills, ability to deal with all levels of employees and to resolve customer complaints/issues
How to Apply
How to apply: By email to email@example.com
No views yet