- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 4254
- Category : IT - Software Developer
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $36.05-45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-11-25
- Posting Date : 04 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 03 Nov 2020
OFAS – Online Form Automation Systems Inc is currently seeking 1 experienced software developer for a permanent, full-time positions for our company.
Location of the company – 109-116 Research Drive, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 3R3
This is a permanent, full-time position in Saskatoon with starting wage 36.06$ to 45.00$ per hour depending on experience. After 6 months probationary period, you will be eligible for company extended medical benefits. Subsequent salary increases will be based on performance and assessed every 12 months.
Must have minimum experience with start ups, online systems and possess a great attitude, good communication skills, and integrity. A university or college degree in computer science is required as well as an ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Several years of online development experience
- Strong skills with Node.JS, HTML5, Java Script, Java
- General database familiarity
- Experience Robotic Process Automation
- Ability to incorporate OCR for mapping to the RPA
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines based on assigned tasks
- A university or college degree in computer science
- Security knowledge for secure online systems
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Ability to scrape and map from online and PRF forms to match to our DB.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
How to ApplyApply with a complete resume and a motivational letter, 109-116 Research Drive, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 3R3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 306-979-9441. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet