- BAASS Business Solutions Inc.
- Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 109551
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $41.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Aug 2023
- Expiry Date : 10 Aug 2024
Position: Systems Consultant – NOC 21222
Employer: BAASS Business Solutions Inc.
Location: 1200 Centre Street, Suite 200, Thornhill ON L4J 3M9;
Location of employment: 1200 Centre Street, Suite 200, Thornhill ON L4J 3M9;
Wages: $41.50 per hour, based on $64,740/Annum and 30 hours a weeks
Language of work: English
Benefits: medical and dental insurance, and group benefits
Vacancies: 1 permanent position
Since 1988, we’ve been successfully providing accounting and business management solutions to companies of all types and sizes throughout North America and the Caribbean. With 23 office locations; a team of over 150 business analysts, consultants, and developers – we are ready to help companies improve their business processes and become more profitable.
We offer a comprehensive range of services including requirements analysis, management consulting, system design, HRMS, BI, configuration, software training and technical support in accounting, ERP, CRM, e-business, custom solutions, and cloud solutions. Learn more about who we are and what we do today at www.baass.com!
With a focus on reliability and meeting client expectations, BAASS Business Solutions Inc continues to grow and is currently looking for an experienced, Systems Consultant to become a part of its team.
Primary role for this position is the delivery of consultation and implementation services to include testing and assessing systems requirements, developing and implementing systems development plans, policies and procedures, and to provide clients with advice on a wide range of information systems issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide an elevated level of remote consulting and implementation services.
· Review existing IT systems and internal processes.
· Collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within an organization's IT infrastructure.
· Responsible for the optimal set-up and knowledge transfer in the products for each client and maximize consulting revenue whilst maintaining an elevated level of customer satisfaction.
· Deliver project-based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on
· ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
· Responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to BAASS's Methodology.
· Design, develop, test, implement and oversee IT systems.
· Develop quality assurance procedures and tests for the development and improvement of new and existing systems.
· Interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
· Perform preventive maintenance tasks on computer systems.
· Identify additional product/services opportunities in the customer's organization.
· After the initial 'introduction period' the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Strong knowledge in finance, manufacturing and distribution business processes and practices.
· At least 3-5 years of Professional Work Experience in Sage X3 as a Consultant.
· A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
· Develop confidence through interaction with clients and colleagues.
· Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
· Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills.
· Certification in Sage X3 systems is an advantage.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Systems Consultant” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet