- L.S. Carriers
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 57141
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-06-13
- Posting Date : 13 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 10 Dec 2022
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Flexibility, Judgement, Organized, Reliability
Communication Systems Experience
Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
Load and unload goods, Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Perform brake adjustments, Perform emergency roadside repairs, Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, Perform preventive maintenance, Receive and relay information to central dispatch, Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo, Transport and handle dangerous goods
- Security and safety
- Basic security clearance, Bondable
- Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads, Large workload, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Sitting
- Who can apply to this job?
- Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
- If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to Apply
No views yet