- Work with Marketing Manager to gather company website requirement information from our clients and create mock-ups and storyboards.
- Plan, design and develop user-friendly websites to showcase company profiles and products as assigned.
- Design and create website layout/structure by balancing business objectives with optimal user experience and smooth ecommerce conversation.
- Create and organize concepts for website. Develop digital design assets, including images and video and other information.
- Improve and maintain current content, components, graphics and page navigation flow using tools such as Invision Studio and Figma.
- Create user manual, specifications etc. for products to be uploaded on to websites.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, conceptual development and design reviews.
- Write and test well-abstracted and high-performance codes.
- Test new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases.
- Test websites in different browsers and environments to identify discrepancies and ensure usability.
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Good team player
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Language: English
- 1 year of work experience in web design is required
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, graphic design, web design and other related fields
- Supplementary health care, dental care, vision care, wellness
Term and Schedule:
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday, 32.5 hours per week
How to Apply
Ventmere is an equal opportunity employer that values diverstiy and inclusion. We welcome all qualified individuals to send their resumes to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration for the role will be contacted.
No views yet