Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc. is looking for F/T Drafting Technicians.
- Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc.
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7227
- Category : Tech
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27-30 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 26 Feb 2021
Position: Drafting Technician
Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- 4% vacation pay
- Prepare engineering designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data
- Develop and prepare window design sketches, specifications, and samples for design inconsistencies and conflicts
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data
- Operate computer-assisted drafting equipment or a conventional drafting station
- Estimate cost and materials for following design plan
- Collaborate with project team, consultants, and suppliers regarding design revisions and finalization
- Should have knowledge of and skill of computer-assisted design (AutoCAD)
- Secondary school
- Completion of a one- to two-year college program in drafting OR;
Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program OR;
2~3 years of related experience are required.
Number of Positions:
Location: Richmond, BC
Company information: Winspia Windows (Canada) Inc.
Email address: email@example.com
Business address: #140-3171 No.6 Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1P6
How to Apply
**Apply by email Only
No views yet